- Fall 2012 Bioinformatics Get-Together
- Fall 2013 Bioinformatics Get-Together
- Fall 2014 Bioinformatics Get-Together
- Fall 2015 Bioinformatics Get-Together
- Presentation: Using Free/Open-source software to analyze breathing in neonatal rat pups
- Segmentation of Light Microscopy Images
- Transition from CSUSB to KGI
- Bioinformatics Get-Together 2015
- Time Series Analysis and Machine Learning on Various Dataset
- Verification and Validation of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Devices
- Modeling Epistatic Interactions Using Machine Learning Techniques
Regie Felix graduated in spring 2014 and was admitted to the MS Bioscience program at Keck Graduate Institute (KGI). She graduated from KGI with an MBS in Medical Devices and Diagnostics on 16 May 2016 and now works at Dexcom as a test engineer. She plans to pursue a Ph.D. program in the future.
In Winter 2016, we started a collaborative research work with Dr. Jeremy Dodsworth, Department of Biology, CSUSB. The project, Tertranucleotide Frequency Viewer, is a 3D visualization mobile app. The goal of the project is to generate data for a mobile app team to display tetranucleotide frequencies within individual genome fragments found in populations of thermophilic bacteria on a mobile device, such as a tablet or iPad.
For the first time, we have a collaborative team consisting of computer science and bioinformatics students. This project is currently being continued in Summer 2016.