[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Linda Risng & Norman S Janoff
- The Scrum software Developmont Process for Small Teams
- IEEE Software Magazine V17n3(Jul/Aug 2000)pp26-32
- =EXPERIENCE PROCESS INCREMENTAL TIMEBOXED REQUIREMENTS FEEDBCK PATTERN PEOPLE telecommunications
- chaotic requirements! high speed spiral. Scrum is mall tight team of 8 people.
- sprints: short (1..4 weeks) development phase delivers valuable funcionallity - one or more user interactions.
- marketting gives goals, developers set estomates.
- scrum master.
- keep backlog: list of tasks(each less tan 1 week). reprioritize tasks before a sprint.
- Frequent 15..30.min scum meetings ask three questions: what is the: backlog, the obstacled, what next? problem solving defferred.
- feedback at end of sprint.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]