[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- James (Dan) Paulson & Yair Wand
- An Automated Approach to Information System Decomposition
- IEEE Trans SE-16n3(Mar 1992)pp174-189
- =ADVERT THESIS SYSTEM Formal JSD SELMA parallel/sequential decomposition
- SELMA::= "States, Events, Laws, Modeling Approach".
- Analysis of laws that are curently active in a business.
- Bunge 79 and cybernetics - assumes all systems tend to stabillity by applying laws
- Can express laws/policies as dynamic predicates.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]