[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Georges Gonthier
- Formal Proof -- The Four-color Theorem
- Notices of the American Mathematical Society V55n11 (Dec 2008)
[ tx081101382p.pdf ]
- =EXAMPLE Coq 4COLOR FORMAL PROOFS MATHEMATICS TYPES
- This formal proof of the famous four-color theorem uses Combinatorial Hypermaps not Graphs!
- Coq and the calculus of Inductive Constructions (CiC).
- Inference subsumed into type inference?
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]