[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Iris Vessay & Robert Glass
- Strong vs Weak Approaches to Systems Development
- Comm ACM V41n4(Apr 1998)pp99-102
- =ESSAY ONE-SIZE WEAK METHODS
- Weak methods fit many problems loosely but strong methods fit fewer problems and solve them better. Ref to Jackson95
- Unified methodologies vs techniques
- Matching method to application domain and technique to task
- cognitive fit
- multiparadigm approaches
- disaggreagte methodologies into collection of techniques
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]