[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Christopher Strachey
- Systems analysis and programming
- Scientific American (Sep 1966) (republished in reprints on "The World of Mathematics")
- =history =CLASSIC =CASESTUDY technical sequential data functional CPL =HARMFUL assignments
- This seems to be the source for all the functional decomposition and structured
- Considers assignments to be harmful.
- Found his method did not choose/create data structures.
- Also a rare example of CPL in use.
- Develops a partial program to play checkers/draughts.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]