[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- C.A.R. Hoare & IJ Hayes & HE Jifeng & CC Morgan &AW Roscoe & JW Sanders & IH Sorenson & JM Spivey & BA Sufrin
- Laws of Programming
- Commun ACM V30n8 (pp672-686)1987
- =IDEA formal sequential logic
- For practicing engineers mathematical laws are also more relevant than the
elaborate models constructed in a study of foundations.
- could define programs as relations that are total and with images that are
either finite or else universal with fictitious "state at infinity" for
- finite texts have a normal form ignoring speed.
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]