[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Alfred North Whitehead & Bertrand Russell
- Principia Mathematica(2nd Edition) Vol 1
- OUP UK: Oxford University Press England 1963
- =CLASSIC logic RELATIONS SETS PREDICATES structures regular TYPES
- dotty notation and fun typographical symbols.
- Attempting to show that the whole of mathematics is a subset of formal logic.
- To resolve paradoxes introduced the theory of types.
- To make type system work invented generic expressions "Typical ambiguity".
- Interesting model of induction and the theory of "..." via transitive closures.
- Republished as
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]