[CSUSB]>> [CNS]>> [CSE]>> [R J Botting]>> biba.php
Bibliographic Item (1.0)
- Jim Larson
- Erlang for Concurrent Programming
- Commun ACM V52n3(Mar 2009)pp48-56
[ 1467247.1467263 ]
- =ADVERT LANGUAGE Erlang NON-SEQUENTIAL FUNCTIONAL Ericsson OTP OPEN SOURCE AGENTS
- A naturally concurrent language used at Ericsson and elsewhere.
- Use pattern matching rather like Prolog!
But also pattern matches incoming massages.
- Has anonimous functions.
- Typically a client makes a unique reference that it sends as part of a
message to a parallel server. This identity is used by the server to
call-back the client.
- Note: The obligatory examples are also at
[ Erlang_(programming_language) ]
[ samples/languages.html#Erlang ]
for more information.
- OTP::="Open Telecom Platform".
Search for bibliographic items containing a matching string.
Search for a specific bibliographic item by name.
To see the complete bibliography (1Mb+) select:[Bibliography]